System-Oriented Approach to Thermoelectrics: Materials - Interfaces - Devices
08 Apr - 11 Apr 2018
Physikzentrum Bad Honnef
Dr. Gabi Schierning, IFW Dresden • Prof. O. Oeckler, U Leipzig • Prof. P. Woias, U Freiburg
The focus of this seminar will be on current issues related to thermoelectric materials and material composites and their thermal and electrical bonding and interface properties.
- innovative production processes for thermoelectric devices
- innovative concepts for the design of thermoelectric devices
- innovative material concepts
- electrical and thermal bonding
- thermoelectric and structural characterization
This series of seminars is dedicated to a specialized public and is restricted to 70 participants among which there are around 10 invited speakers and several contributed speakers, as well as poster presentations. Emphasis is set on giving young investigators at the PhD or PostDoc level the opportunity to participate.