Session 1: "New Physics" in modern context
- Marianna Safronova (University of Delaware, USA)
“Searches for new physics with quantum sensors in the laboratory and in space”
- Jörg Jaeckel (University of Heidelberg, Germany)
“News on Sub-eV Feebly Interacting Particles”
- Dionysios Antypas (Helmholtz Institute Mainz, Germany)
“Precision experiments in search for new physics”
- Jun Ye (Joint Institute for Laboratory Astrophysics, USA)
“Quantum system engineering and sensing for fundamental physics”
Session 2: High-precision spectroscopy studies with trapped particles
- Elina Fuchs (CERN and University of Hannover, Germany)
“Searching for light Dark Sectors with isotope shifts”
- Piet O. Schmidt (PTB, Germany)
“Highly Charged Ion Optical Clocks to Test Fundamental Physics”
- Sergey Eliseev (Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics, Germany)
“Ultra-precise mass-ratio spectrometry with PENTATRAP for various aspects of fundamental physics”
- Ferdinand Schmidt-Kaler (University of Mainz, Germany)
Seaching for new physics with cold trapped ions
- Roee Ozeri (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
Quantum Information Techniques in searches of physics beyond the standard model and the detection of ultra-cold collisions (ONLINE)
Session 3: Tests of fundamental Symmetries of Nature
- Mikhail G. Kozlov (Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, Russia)
“Antisymmetric J-Coupling Experiment in a TIF Molecular Beam” (ONLINE)
- Robert Berger (University of Marburg, Germany)
“Probing violations of fundamental symmetries with polyatomic molecules”
- Tanya Zelevinsky (Columbia University, USA)
"Cold molecule experiments for fundamental physics"
- Zheng-Tian Lu (University of Science and Technology of China)
“Measurement of the Electric Dipole Moment of 171Yb Atoms in an Optical Dipole Trap” (ONLINE)
Session 4: Studies with highly-charged ions and nuclei
- Jose Crespo (Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics, Germany)
"Extreme-ultraviolet frequency combs and highly charged ions"
- Yuri Litvinov (GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research, Germany)
"Precision Experiments at the Intersection of Atomic, Nuclear and Astro-Physics"
- Yannis Semertzidis (Korea Advanced Institute for Science and Technology, South Korea)
"The hybrid-symmetric storage ring lattice for a high sensitivity proton EDM experiment"
- Hans Stroeher (Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany)
"Storage Rings: From Hadron Physics to Precision Measurements"
- Magdalena Kowalska (CERN, Switzerland)
"Precision studies with polarised unstable nuclei" (ONLINE)
Session 5: Fundamental physics with exotic and antimatter atoms
- Anna Soter (ETH Zurich and PSI, Switzerland)
"Low energy particle physics experiments at PSI in the lepton sector" (ONLINE)
- Eve V. Stenson (Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Germany)
"Matter-antimatter pair plasmas: a new frontier in plasma physics"
- Eberhard Widmann (Stefan Meyer Institute, Austria)
"In-beam hyperfine spectroscopy of (anti-)hydrogen"
- Randalf Pohl (University of Mainz, Germany)
"Charge radii of the lightest nuclei"
- Masaki Hori (Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics, Germany)
"Laser spectroscopy of antiprotonic helium and pionic helium atoms"
Session 6: Dark Matter searches and deviations from Newtonian gravity
- Deniz Aybas (Boston University, USA)
"Searches for the ultralight bosonic dark matter"
- Joel Bergé (The French Aerospace Lab ONERA, France)
"MICROSCOPE and the search for a fifth force" (ONLINE)
- Ariel Zhitnitsky (University of British Columbia, Canada)
"Axion Quark Nuggets and Matter-Antimatter asymmetry as two sides of the same coin: theory, observations and future experimental searches"
- Andrew Geraci (Northwestern University, USA)
"Searching for fifth forces, non-Newtonian gravity, and dark matter with AMO based sensors" (ONLINE)
Special evening lecture
Fabiola Gianotti (CERN, Switzerland)
Physics beyond the Standard Model at highest energies
Selected talks (10 + 5 minutes)
- Madeline Bernstein (UC Berkeley) "Precision measurement of the fine-structure constant"
- Melina Filzinger (PTB, Germany) "New prospects for tests of local Lorentz invariance via microwave spectroscopy of the 171Yb+ F-state"
- Annabelle Kaiser (Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics) "High-precision g-factor measurements of 3He+ and 3He2+"
- Felix Kröger (Helmholtz Institute Jena) "High-Resolution Microcalorimeter Measurement of X-Ray Transitions in He-like Uranium at CRYRING@ESR" (ONLINE)
- Anna Viatkina (PTB, Germany) "Nuclear polarization effects in atoms and ions"
- Stergiani Marina Vogiatzi (Paul Scherrer Institute) "Muonic atom spectroscopy with radioactive targets"
- Abhishek Banerjee (Weizmann Institute of Science) "Complementarity between equivalence principle tests and precision tests"