Session 1: "New Physics" in modern context
- Marianna Safronova (U. of Delaware, USA)
“NewPhysics searches with atomic and nuclear clocks”
- Jörg Jäckel (U. of Heidelberg, Germany)
“News on Sub-eV Feebly Interacting Particles”
- Dionysios Antypas (Helmholtz Institute Mainz, Germany)
“Precision experiments in search for New Physics”
- Jun Ye (Joint Institute for Laboratory Astrophysics, USA)
“Quantum system engineering and sensing for fundamental physics”
Session 2: High-precision spectroscopy studies with trapped particles
- Elina Fuchs (U. of Chicago and Fermilab, USA)
“Searching for light new bosons with isotope shift spectroscopy”
- Piet O. Schmidt (PTB, Germany)
“Testing fundamental physics with quantum logic spectroscopy of highly charged ions”
- Sergey Eliseev (Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics, Germany)
“Ultra-precise mass-ratio spectrometry with PENTATRAP for various aspects of fundamental physics”
- Ferdinand Schmidt-Kaler (U. of Mainz, Germany)
“Exotic ions in Pau traps”
- Roee Ozeri (Weizmann Institute, Israel)
“New physics searches in engineered subspaces”
Session 3: Tests of fundamental Symmetries of Nature
- Mikhail G. Kozlov (Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, Russia)
“Molecular experiments to search for P-odd nuclear spin-dependent effects”
- Robert Berger (U. of Marburg, Germany)
“Probing violations of fundamental symmetries with polyatomic molecules”
- Tanya Zelevinsky (Columbia U., USA)
"Searching for new physics wit molecular clocks"
- Zheng-Tian Lu (U. of Science and Technology of China)
“Search for EDM with laser-trapped atoms”
Session 4: Studies with highly-charged ions and nuclei
- Jose Crespo (Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics, Germany)
"Extreme-ultraviolet frequency comb experiments with highly charged ions"
- Yuri Litvinov (GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research, Germany)
"Atomic and nuclear physics experiments at ion storage rings"
- Yannis Semertzidis (Korea Advanced Institute for Science and Technology, South Korea)
"The hybrid-symmetric ring lattice for a high sensitivity proton EDM experiment"
- Hans Ströher (Forschungszentrum Jülich, Germany)
"Towards storage ring electric dipole moment measurements"
- Magdalena Kowalska (CERN, Switzerland)
"Searches for New Physics with polarised unstable nuclei"
- Vladimir Shabaev (Saint Petersburg State U., Russia)
"How to observe the vacuum decay in low-energy heavy-ion collisions"
Session 5: Fundamental physics with exotic and antimatter atoms
- Anna Soter (ETH Zurich and PSI, Switzerland)
"Fundamental physics with exotic atoms at PSI"
- Eve V. Stenson (Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, Germany)
"Matter-antimatter pair plasmas: a new frontier in plasma physics"
- Eberhard Widmann (Stefan Meyer Institute, Austria)
"Hyperfine spectroscopy of antihydrogen"
- Randalf Pohl (U. of Mainz, Germany)
"Laser spectroscopy of electronic and muonic atoms for nuclear structure and QED tests"
- Masaki Hori (Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics, Germany)
"Laser spectroscopy of antiprotonic helium and pionic helium atoms"
Session 6: Dark Matter searches and deviations from Newtonian gravity
- Deniz Aybas (Boston U., USA)
"Search for the ultralight bosonic dark matter"
- Joel Bergé (The French Aerospace Lab ONERA, France)
"Search for short-range fifth forces with MICROSCOPE-like experiments"
- Ariel Zhitnitsky (U. of British Columbia, Canada)
"Axion quark nuggets and matter-antimatter asymmetry as two sides of the same coin: theory, observations and future experimental searches"
- Andrew Geraci (Northwestern U., USA)
"Searching for fifth forces, non-Newtonian gravity, and dark matter with AMO based sensors"
Special evening lecture
- Fabiola Gianotti (CERN, Switzerland)
“Physics beyond the Standard Model at highest energies”