- Heinrich Jaeger (University of Chicago, USA)
"Collisional Contact Charging in Granular Materials"
- Troy Shinbrot (Rutgers University, USA)
"Asymmetric triboelectrification: unexpected charging patterns"
- Lorin Matthews (Baylor University, USA)
"Grain Charging in Astrophysical Environments"
- Daniel Lacks (Case Western University, USA)
"How do charged surfaces lose their charge?"
- Christine Hartzell (University of Maryland, USA)
"Tribocharging of Planetary Dust: An experiment and many follow-up questions"
- Jacqueline Krim (North Carolina State University, USA)
"Triboelectricity and the impact of mobile nanoscale species on friction in macroscale contacts"
- Scott Waitukaitis (Institute of Science and Technology, Austria)
"Making patch models for same-material tribocharging quantitative"
- Marco Mazza (Loughborough University, UK)
Hydrodynamic description of granular gases interacting via Coulomb forces
- Nuno Araújo (Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal)
"Dynamics of charged and polarized grains"
- Jonathan Merrison (Aarhus University, Denmark)
"Contact electrification in aerosolized dust "
- Dietrich Wolf (Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany)
"Collisional cooling, aggregation and cluster stability of charged particles"
- Gerhard Wurm (Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany)
"Collisional Charging in Planet Formation"
- Bilge Baytekin (Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey)
"Static discharging of polymers by light"
- Corrado Cimarelli (LMU München, Germany)
"The bright side of the plume: volcanic lightning and volcanic ash electrification"
- Shuji Matsusaka (Kyoto University, Japan)
"Characterization and control of particles charged by various methods in electric fields"
- Tatsushi Matsuyama (Soka University, Tokyo, Japan)
"Limitation of Tribocharging due to Gas Discharge"
- Hubertus Thomas (DLR, Wessling, Germany)
"Charges on particles in complex/dusty plasmas"
- Daniel Robert (University of Bristol, UK)
"Electric ecology and aerial electroreception"